Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

I am so blessed to have a wonderful man in my life who is an incredible father to our little girl.  Everything I am not he makes up for it. When I'm uptight or worried about something for our baby, he is easy going and speaks common sense to the situation. Its so fun to see our daughter and her Papa together now that E is older. Sometimes when he gets home from work, she is so excited to see him. Its so cute!

Anyways, we had a fun and relaxing day, starting with church and then a picnic and walk at Pioneer's Park. Followed by free custard at Culver's and then a nap!

Eating peas off a plate like a big girl 

Such a good Papa!



She loves mom's water bottle




Takin' a snooze on our Father's Day walk

In December I attempted to make hand and footprints for a Christmas gift for Brendan. I got a good set of footprints but I underestimated how difficult it is to get a 3 month old's handprints. So I put it off until Father's day.  It still took me three tries, but we got a decent set of smudged little hands.  Anyways, thanks to Pinterest and Micah 6:8 Ellie made a cute wall hanging for dad's office.


1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete